How To Win
Terms & Conditions
100% Primary School Scholarship
FOR 10 LUCKY WINNERS
SJIS Malaysia Day Bonanza Contest Extended!
We are excited to announce that St. John’s International Primary School is extending our entry dates for the Primary School Scholarship! SJIS is offering 100% scholarship throughout the Primary program to 10 LUCKY students. Don’t miss out and join now! To participate, fill out the form below and come up with the catchiest slogan with the theme of “My Child’s Dream of the Future”. Share the contest on your social media accounts/page and tag 5 eligible parents.
10 LUCKY WINNERS will be announced once the contest period ends. Tell your family, friends, colleagues, neighbours, and everyone to participate in our 100% Primary School Scholarship lucky draw contest. All the best to participants!
Deadline is on the 10th of December 2020
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO WIN?
Just two easy steps
SIGN UP NOW!
and stand a chance to be one of the winner
TERMS & CONDITION
- The contest is open to all parents for January 2021 intake.
- Only one entry will be accepted per family. Multiple entries from the same family will be disqualified.
- SJIS takes no responsibility for any entries not received for whatever reason.
- By entering this contest, each participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions of this contest.
- The Closing date for entry is on 10 th December 2020. No entries will be accepted for the contest after this date.
- SJIS & its organisers reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and the terms and conditions without notice.
- The contest Prize is as follows: 100% primary education scholarships for 10 successful winners of the SJIS Malaysia Day Contest.
- Winners are chosen based on lucky draw.
- The decision of the organisers in respect of all matters of the contest will be final and no communication or correspondence will be entertained.
- All Prizes are non-transferable and will not be cashed out for any payment.
- All prizes are valid till 2022 for acceptance of the respective scholarship offered.
- To be eligible as an entry for the contest, each participant shall provide the screenshot of sharing the St. John’s International Primary School Malaysia Day Bonanza contest to the respective 5 eligible parents which each contestant has shared.
for more information
©2020 St.John’s International Primary School. All rights reserved